Full stack web developer with extensive experience building many diverse projects. I am highly organized and self-directing, and able to track complex projects from idea to launch, while effectively communicating with clients and team members alike.
- Drupal Modules
- Drupal Theming
- Client Relationships
- Project Management
- HTML & XML
- SCSS, CSS
- Responsive Design
- APIs, REST
- AJAX, JSON
- User Experience Design
- Data Modeling
- Bash Scripts
- Developer Consulting
Owner, 2/2010 to CurrentIn the Loft Studios, LLC – Bellingham, WA
- Worked on many Drupal websites, both front and backend, versions 5-8.
- Consulted other developers in Drupal best-practices.
- Managed over a decade of projects with happy and long-standing clients.
- Implemented Drupal Commerce on multiple websites.
- Published over 20 modules at Drupal.org.
- Delivered custom Drupal themes using responsive/adaptive techniques based on designer's original comps.
- Subcontracted with several Drupal shops remotely.
- Integrated Drupal with FileMaker Pro for live inventory updating and display.
- Utilized Dropbox's API to allow content managers to tag Drupal nodes by dragging files around withing the Dropbox folder on their individual computers.
- Designed and coded a system to receive emails and automatically generate content nodes as part of an application process.
- Designed and implemented an API to connect Drupal to handheld medical devices.
- Connected Drupal to iOS and Android via a custom REST API.
- Refactored and improved upon legacy projects built by others.
- Developed and implemented custom documentation software on many client and internal projects.
- Provided continued maintenance, security updates, and bug fixes for existing web applications.
- Implemented SOLR for facetted search using Drupal's Search API module.
- Used style guides and other design documentation to maintain coherent information and interaction design patterns.
- Developed and maintained corporate accounting, invoicing and project management systems used daily.
- Developed in-house app to facilitate up-to-date project communication with clients.
Freelance Web Developer, 9/2000 to 1/2010Self-employed – Vancouver, WA
- Built many websites from scratch using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Built many Drupal-based websites in versions 5 and 6.
Bachelor of Music Business: 1999Central Washington University – Ellensburg, WA
- Global Oneness Project
- Rad Dog, LLC
- State of California
- Isberian Rugs
- Momentum Interactive
- Spiritual Ecology Fellowship
- Studio Weeren
- Yoke's Fresh Market
- Magnar Sanborn
- Chapter & Verse
- Continuity Publishing, Inc
- Fairhaven Health
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery
- Whatcom Conservation District
- Substantial, Inc
- ACLU of Washington
- Parkrose Hardware
- The Training Zone
- New Thought CSL
- DJ Skout
- Eternalistic, Inc
- Oregon Medical Association
- Peaceful Media
- New West Seminary
- Grip Media
- Williams College
- Black Past
- San Mateo County Medical Assoc.
- Mint Tea Imports
- Thunder Reef Divers
- Maxcess International
Available upon request